Make a full weekend of your Tank Adventure
To name a few:
- Wilson Promontory
- Agnes Falls
- Strzelecki Ranges
- Grand Ridge Road
- Great Southern Rail Trail
- Mirboo North (Grand Ridge Brewery, Cafe’s)
- Mountain Biking (Prom Coast MTB club)
- Tarra Bulga National Park
- Toora boat ramp
- Beloka Kelpie Stud and Working Dog School
We are close to wineries, farmers market, restaurants, antique shop (Toora), golf (Foster), fishing & charters, surfing (Wilsons Prom and Sandy Point), kayaking (rental shop in Foster), scuba diving, bush walking, swimming (Toora and Foster), wind surfing, craft shops, art galleries and only 10 minutes to shops, cafés, great pub food and much more!
Also, you may want to checkout the local community website foster.vic.au
Contact us for more information on timing your other activities together with your Tank Adventure while you are in South Gippsland.